Saturday, June 21, 2008
Having Faith in God's Plan
Ok, so I have been wondering what God has in mind for me in the near future. As much as I like staying home with Maddie, I realize that I need a job for the obvious financial reasons. I got a letter from SAISD saying that I didnt get a job. Ok, so I can live with that. But I didnt get a job at any of the other places I applied at. I am worried that if I dont get a job this year, then it will be that much harder to get a job next year. So just kind of messing around I applied for a teller job at San Angelo National Bank, and got an interview, which I will hear about one way or another sometime this coming week. Im not sure if I want to do that or not, but if I cant be a teacher, then I need to do something. I tend to stress out about it quite often, then realize that its all part of God's plan, which makes me feel better for awhile. I dont know why I worry so much, he did bring Josh and I together, and he also gave us Maddie (unexpectingly), and everything has turned out wonderfully! So I guess "Let Go and Let God", should be something I recite to myself several times a day. It's nice to be able to vent sometimes too, which is why I am liking this blogging thing after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
When you quit looking/stressing over finding a job ... something will turn up! We will be praying for you guys!
Thanks for the congrats!!! I agree with Susan, don't stress about it. July 26th is good for the date, my other shower is the 1st. Have you talked to Jenny?
Yes I asked her, but she isnt sure if she can get off of work, so she said to do it just for you and she will try to come. And I still want an invite to the church one too!
Scott and Sharla got married in Mexico, then they had a little get together thing here.
Post a Comment