Sunday, October 5, 2008

It has finally happened!

Last night Maddie finally took her first steps by herself. She has been able to walk holding your hand or anything else for that matter for many of months, but would never let go. Josh was holding her and let go and she took about 3 steps towards me...yes I know she is not actually walking around yet, but this is progress and I got so excited that I cried. I was so afraid that Josh or I would miss it while one of us was at work. Thankfully though we were both blessed enough to get to watch this monumental moment in her life!! She has taken several steps today too, so maybe in a few days or weeks she will be off to the races!!

3 comments:

Amy Holifield said...

Yay!! Now the fun (and work) really begins!!

The Holik's said...

YEAH!! Go Maddie!!

Linz said...

Thanks for the comment! I know it will all work out...I just have to be patient.