Well, knowing my luck with electronics in the past Josh and I have been purchasing the extended warrantys on most of the valuable things we have bought. Let me tell you that they are worth every penny! I have already had to send my laptop back because the internal wireless card went bad, and that was fixed free of charge. Also, forgeting I had my camera in my purse I dropped it on the floor and lo and behold, the screen cracked all the way across...I FREAKED OUT! Then Josh told me we had bought the 2 year warranty and we called and it will be fixed free of charge in 7-10 buisness days!! Whoo Hoo!! What a relief, I was heartbroken to think about going without a camera for any amount of time at all.
Update on Maddie: She is walking much better now, the most I have counted with no stumbles or stops would be 15. She still has 3 bottom teeth, but the top one is going to be here any day now (I have been saying that for almost 2 weeks though). The last time I weighed her she was only 20 pounds....hmmm...I try not to worry, but I cant help but notice that she doesnt grow much. I dont know how though because she eats a TON!!! Well I am very excited about Halloween, her costume is going to be SO cute.
Update on Work: We just finished the 1st 9 weeks which in first grade means report card time. Here's my dilema..in first grade they do not get number grades so its all on observation and opinion. Well I am really good with Black and White, but this is more of a Grey area type grading system and it stresses me out. Anyway, I finished today and it was a big relief as well. So next week will be full of parent conferences so they can come get thier childs report card and the explanation that goes along with it. I am really looking foward to telling some of the parents whom I never see what they can do to help thier child improve.
My house is still a mess and I just dont have the time or the energy to get anything worth bragging about accomplished. BLAH
Thats enough for now, next week there will be lots of pictures of Maddie in her Halloween costume!!
1 comment:
Yeah, I can't wait to see halloween pictures! I love little kids in costumes!! :)
Post a Comment