Friday, October 10, 2008

My little walker (kind of)

This is a picture of Maddie's new playhouse that my mom bought her for her birthday, and since she cant walk or play outside yet we decided to build it in the living room.

She loves going in and out over and over...she will shut the door then open it and ring the doorbell.
This was Maddie's first time to go bowling! Well she just watched us, but she cheered us on. It was the first time that we have been bowling in about 3 years.
Maddie loves for me to read to her, she will sit so still and then I let her turn the page. Maybe she will like to read like me.


This is just a clip of us playing around, when she gets sleepy she starts to laugh alot and it cracks me up.



This is the first time I have been able to catch Maddie taking any steps, she still hasnt took more than 2 or 3 at a time, but I still get excited when she tries! Make sure to watch at the end to see her starving belly! HAHA


3 comments:

Linz said...

Love the videos! The belly shot at the end is hilarious!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

LOVE THAT BELLY!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I had fun on saturday ... we definitely need to do that again!! :)