Friday, March 13, 2009

WooHoo!!!!

I am out for Spring Break!!! What a huge relief that is. Our plans for Spring Break include, possibly going to Sweetwater for the Rattle Snake Roundup (we go every year since Josh's dad works at the fire department in Sweetwater and they always have something going on up there). We were going to go camping/fishing this weekend, but not with this weather...it would not be too enjoyable. At some point during the week, we will take Maddie to Abilene for her first trip to the Zoo! I am so excited about this, she loves animals and I think she is going to get a kick out of it. Weather permitting, we may go out to the ranch in Miles and camp out there also. Josh is working today, but got off several days during Spring Break and will only have to work on Wednesday, so no matter what we do, it will be great!
On a side note: I went to the eye doctor yesterday for my diminishing long distance vision, and sure enough I needed glasses. I decided to go with contacts because I look really goofy in pretty much every pair of glasses or sunglasses I have ever tried on. So far so good! I got them in pretty easily this morning, and forget they are in until I start to rub my eye or something.
The most exciting news for me personally is that on Monday I have a consultation with the orthodontist!! I have wanted braces since one tooth came in behind my baby tooth that I couldnt get out...and that was around 7 years old I think. Thats 14 years of being incredibly self concious of my smile, and I am soooo very ready to be able to Smile big and beautiful and feel confident about it. I have no idea what she will say, but I am ready and willing to do whatever it takes!
I hope everyone has a great week, I know I will !!!!

1 comment:

Linz said...

Yay for spring break! I'm jealous. Did you get my message on FB about the cake? Sorry to bother...just let me know what you think.