Sunday, April 26, 2009

Potty Break Through

Well, awhile back we bought Maddie this cute little singing potty/ step stool. Well I just figured we would sit her on it when it was convenient like before bath time when we have already taken her diaper off anyway. Usually she just sits on it and then gets up and runs away laughing. Well, today I sat her on her potty while I was running her bath water, and all of a sudden I hear this duh duh daaaa!!! I turned around thinking Maddie put something in the potty to make it sing, but NOPE! SHE TEE TEE'D in the POTTY!!!! She is definitely not potty trained and I dont know that she or I are really ready to fully potty train, but at least she is figuring out what the cool chair in the hallway is really for, lol. I think sometime this summer we will actually start the real training process.

More exciting news!!! 23 school days left till summer!!!

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Congrats!! That is excited!! I hope she picks up on it fast!!