Ok, so I am at home on a Monday relaxing, and yet I still don't think it has sunk in that I am out of school for the summer. I wonder when it will finally hit me?
We went to Abilene on Saturday for the races and it was AWESOME! The ASC series was there this weekend and so there were 24 sprint cars, which almost never happens. Lots of crashes, flips, and excitement! We left Maddie with my Aunt Tanya and Uncle Tobin for the night and she had a good time helping Tanya in her garden. Tanya was picking weeds and dead flowers off of her plants and Maddie started to help her. She would start handing Tanya flowers (some were dead, but some were not) and say "Here ya Go". We got home at 2 in the morning and crashed. The next morning Josh had to go to work and I met Tanya at church and picked Maddie up in the nursery afterward.
Overall a great weekend, and I am looking foward to many more good times this summer!
PS....Maddie pooped in her potty for the first time yesterday, I am sure you all wanted to know that, but it was really funny!
1 comment:
Yeah, BIG GIRL!!!
Post a Comment