Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's been awhile...

So I haven't felt the need to post anything lately, and I really can't think of anything but aimless thoughts to fill you in with. So thats what you are getting today.
  • The main thing I have been thinking about lately is the big question of BOY/GIRL? I know deep down in my heart I am hoping for a boy, but I don't feel as certain about that as I did last go round. Here are my thoughts- If it is a boy, I will be estatic to get to carry on Josh's last name and to have the little hunting buddy Josh NEEDS, as well as getting to have a Momma's boy, since Maddie is so hard core a Daddy's girl. On the other hand, if it is God's will for me to have another girl, I will have way less to worry about. Since my children will be sharing a room I will have very minor changes (more like updates) to make to the room. I will get to use all those WONDERFUL outfits that I hated packing away when Maddie outgrew them, and I will not have to worry about the circumcision (which honestly kind of scares me, probobly just the unknown). There are several other reasons I have been debating about in my head, but those are my main thoughts.
  • I LOVE FALL!! I used to say that Summer was my favorite season of the year, and yes it does have the best attribute any teacher could ask for (summer's off). However, the weather during Fall just makes me smile every morning when I wake up. It is cool, the colors are beautiful, and there are 2 great holidays in this time period (Halloween and Thanksgiving) Both of which I enjoy more than I used to because I love to dress Maddie up, and I cannot get enough time with my extended family these days, so Thanksgiving is Marvolous!
  • I go back on the 5th for my braces to get adjusted....too bad its on a Monday, because if I am sore I will have to endore an entire week at school in pain. :(
  • I am back to 22 kids again this year at school....I'm not in the mood for griping, so Im just going to leave it at that.

Thats about all I have for now, I'm sure after I find out what K-Baby's gender is my thoughts will become open for the many other things that I can talk about.

3 comments:

The Holik's said...

I better be on the texting list when you find out on Thursday!! I want to know!! And that is funny because Kysha is being induced on Thursday, and y'all have the same doctor!!

Amy Holifield said...

I can't wait!!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I haven't seen you in forever! I don't even have a good guess or whether it's a boy or a girl!! UMMM, I guess healthy baby!