We went yesterday for the big sonogram when they get all the official measurement and such. She was really nice and tried several times to get the baby to move, and had me change postitions, and use the restroom in an attempt to get my baby uncross his/her legs and give us a peek.
HOWEVER! That baby did not want us to know what he/she was yet, so he/she just stayed put through it all. The lady decided that she would give a guess, and said girl because she didnt see anything sticking out. There was not any signs of the "3 lines" that Maddie showed so clearly every time either. So right now I guess we are leaning towards girl, but I go back for a monthly check on the 13th, which also happens to be Josh's birthday, and I am going to ask Dr. Wilson to do a quick sono to see if the baby is more willing to reveal it's secret.
It's only a couple more weeks ;)
3 comments:
I forgot to tell you to drink a Dr. Pepper before you went in, so the baby would be hyper!! :)
Are you at Community or Shannon?
Go at 4:30 in the morning ... that is when mine is awake and moving!!
Post a Comment