Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Josh

Josh turned 28 years old on the 13th! I love it when its his birthday because other than my girls there is no one that I love giving gifts to more than him. Even though I didnt get him much, just a card, a shirt, and a UT pullover, I still get excited to give him something for a change. He has surprised me several times at work with flowers and chocolate covered strawberries for my birthday, anniversary, or just starting back to school. (So thoughtful) However, he doesnt usually want anything that is within a reasonable price range. (Guns, Hunting Bow, trucks, lol) So its hard for me to just get him something nice that he actually wants. Well this year I wanted to mae him a special cake, and after finding an idea from another blog I made him this cake.

This is a picture of us on his birthday before I had to leave for work...obviously I was still a little tired, lol.
I am behind on blogging, so here is what I have to catch up on:
1. Brontes homecoming
2. Maddies Big Green Tractor
3. Kenzie will be 8 months on Sunday

3 comments:

Loving Life said...

I JUST saw this cake on another blog that I read today! It is so cute and a twist on the traditional cake!

Linz said...

That cake is awesome!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

i want the receipe! very cute!! :)