Thursday, December 2, 2010

Kenzie's 9 month checkup

Kenzie's 9 month check up was Wednesday (which was actually 9 1/2 months), but here are the results.
Weight- 17 lbs. 7 oz 20%
Height- 27.5" 33%
Head- 17.25" 45%

She's an inch taller and 1 1/2 pounds heavier than Maddie was at 9 months, but their heads are the same size.

She smiled or stared at Dr. Sawyer the whole time and she only pouted (no crying at all) when she got her flu shot. She is such a happy baby and I love her big gummy smile! She has started standing by herself for long periods of time, but she refuses to take any steps without holding on to something. She can wave, clap, and give high fives. She also started shaking her head when you tell her no. Then she just smiles and keeps doing whatever it was that I told her not to do. She is a stinker for sure!

While we were there the dr. checked Kenzies gums for teeth, and as soon as he left Maddie told Josh. If he thinks he's checking my teeth, he's not!.... She is also such a stinker.
As we were leaving she bent down and picked something up (or so Josh thought) and told Josh she had a lizzard. So we played along and asked her what his name was and she simply replied "Johnny Lizzard". So on occasion I ask her what he's doing, and most of the time she says he's sleeping, lol. He was playing with his friends once and I asked who his friends were, and she said she didnt know his friends because she hasnt met them. WOW...What an imaginiation!
Well I have to run....my very demanding daughter (Kenzie) is ready to eat!

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I LOVE the Johnny Lizzard friend! TOO Cute!