Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February!!

Well Feburary is off to a wonderful start! As much as I despise cold weather... I do love getting to stay home unexpectantly due to weather conditions. February is always the longest month of the year for a teacher (not one holiday, arg). So finding out that we had Tuesday off was awesome, and to find out we had a late start today was just a cherry on top!
February is a busy month, and I have lots of things to get done, so I am hoping that it flies by.
Here is my February schedule:
4th- Get together with Lacy for Dustys birthday
6th- Super Bowl Sunday (not sure what Im doing for this yet, but Im sure we will find something)
12th- my deadline for having Lacy's shower invitations in the mail
13th- Tina's babyshower
11-13th- All the men in my family will be in Junction on their man hunt. So the ladies will get together and do something, not sure yet what that will be.
14th- Valentines Day
15th- District walk-throughs at work
17th- Kenzie turns 1
19th- Kenzie's 1st birthday party at my Dads house.

During this time we have decided to also get our house cleaned, and more organized, and do some touch ups so that we could possibly put our house up for sale. We found a house in Bronte that I just love, and its a good price, but we have to sell our house first before we could get the loan. So as of now we are just packing up all the "stuff" that is just creating chaos in our house and taking it to the clinic in Bronte. (all the while hoping no one else buys the house in Bronte).

Ahhhh....my schedule for March is filling up just as quick, but I will save that for later, lol.

I love my life, my family, and the many things we are blessed with!

No comments: