Last week I posted the Q&A post, and here are the questions I was asked and the answers.
Chelsey asked: Where did you learn how to make such awesome cakes?!
My Aunt Robin (actually my mom's cousin, not really my Aunt...its a long story, but just know that I think of her as one of my Aunts and even lived with her for 6 months during my Freshman year). Well she made cakes for people in Wink and I was always facinated, so she told me how to make the icing and how to color it, and showed me the supplies I would need with a general explaination of how they work, and I have been making cakes since about 8th grade I think. So my basic knowledge came from my Aunt Robin and I have just taught myself the rest. And thank you for thinking they are Awesome!
Lindsey asked 2 questions :) 1)How did you and Josh meet?
Josh and I met in a Kinesiology class in college. Which I always say was meant to be for several reasons. 1st, he wasnt even a kinesilogy major, he just took the class as an elective because he knew people taking the class. 2nd, the first day the teacher told everyone to come to the front and assigned us seats so we didnt sit with people we knew, which in turn put him in my group. 3rd, there were 2 other people in our group...1 dropped out, and the other lived out of town and couldnt make it to our group project meetings, so that left Josh and I by ourselves. 4th, I found out his real name from my Uncle that was his coach in Bronte (everyone in college called him Kaleb because technically thats his first name, but all his friends and family called him by his middle name which is obviously Josh) So then we started talking about all the people we knew from Bronte and we were amazed how we had never met before. I always say that everything happens for a reason and I especially believed that after all the things that lined up for Josh and I meet each other.
2)If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I am torn between 3 places, but the 3 I would choose from would be Ireland, Germany, or Hawaii. Ireland because of its pure beauty and castles. Germany because Josh is very much German and I would like to go there to see if we could find anything out about his family heritage. Hawaii because I think it is absoultely beautiful as well, and I want to go to Pearl Harbor.
So there ya go! Thank you 2 for asking me questions!
No comments:
Post a Comment