Well I did run out of time, but then again its not my schedule that matters. God has his own agenda and I know everything happens when he wants it to. For those of you that dont know, my water broke on March 20th after I got home from work. It was a shock and then I went into panic mode. Only to find out that Dr. Wilson wouldnt be delivering Landry either because he wasnt the doctor on call :( So then I went into super panic mode....Josh as always calmed me down, and started packing our bags, while I called and got the go ahead to come into the hospital. We ended up having Landry via c-section as planned but Dr. Adams was the doctor instead. Landry was born at 8:20 pm (or military time that would be 20:20) on March 20th! I will update more later, but she is crying, so I will just post a pic for now.
Introducing~~~~~ Landry Shea Schoenfield
1 comment:
Glad to see you blog!! Loved the picture!!
Post a Comment