Sunday, September 28, 2008
Josh is at work and Im bored Sunday
Well, Josh is at work today so Maddie and I have been hanging out all day. She developed cradle cap about a month or two ago, and I started looking around to find out how to get rid of it. Apparently oil is the trick, so I put baby oil on her head and let it soak for a little bit, then she fell asleep, so I got a toothbrush and worked it out a bit, (she never woke up either). Then when she woke up we took a bath and washed the oil out...I would have to say that it worked very well, I think there may be a little bit left, but the majority of it is gone. I think it may help her hair finally grow some on top since we got some of that gunk off. By the way, I got to see Kylee on Friday, and she is sooo beautiful! It was a funny sight to walk in the room and see Jason on the bed holding Kylee as if he was the one who had to have her, lol. Shyanne was sitting in a chair next to her mom as happy as could be. I didnt get to take Maddie with me because she was in Bronte with Lacy so hopefully Maddie and Kylee will get to meet soon! Maddie is still not walking, but she is standing up without using anything to pull up on, so I dont think it will be long. My mom bought Maddie a playhouse for her birthday, but Josh has the camera in his truck so I will put up some pictures sometime this week. Well I guess she and I will take a trip and do some grocery shopping, FUNFUN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment