Saturday, September 13, 2008

WOW!!!

The last few weeks have basically been a blur for me. Last week in school I was really only there for 1 full day due to TPRI testing and taking Friday off for Lacy's wedding. What makes that even better is that Monday we are having Walk Throughs (previously know as Sweeps). My room still isnt set up exactly as I would like for it to be, but until I get my laptop fixed there is no reason to rearrange. My school laptop worked for 1 day before it messed up, and they are brand new this year. So I havent been able to use the Elmo or projector for anything yet. As of right now I still do not have my lesson plans completed for next week, and I am supposed to turn them in on Monday (actually Friday but I wasnt there). So I am trying to do them by myself this time, but I am still unsure of what comes next. The first few weeks my co-teacher helped me, hopefully she will help me on Monday. I will continue this post later, I have to go to my Uncle Tobins for September birthdays and a fish fry. If I am feeling super productive you will even get pictures!

No comments: