Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sad Day For A Teacher :(

I found out today that I will be losing a student tomorrow. Now when I decided I wanted to become a teacher, I never once thought about how attached to my students I would become. When his grandmother told me today, she and I both kind of broke down and started crying. She told me "Thank you for everything" and that just touched my heart. So I started crying and just couldnt seem to stop. THIS IS ONLY ONE STUDENT!!! What on earth am I going to act like when I have to say goodbye to the entire class! Granted he was very well behaved, incredibly smart, and such a sweet sweet boy, and no teacher ever wants to lose students like that. But for you other teachers out there, does it get better, or I am always going to want to cry when they leave?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you'll always want to cry when they leave :0)