- SAISD will not be starting school until 10'o clock tomorrow!! So I get to sleep in on a school day! Also we get to wear jeans, which is a treat for us teachers!
- Fireproof came out today, and I went straight to Blockbuster to rent it after work, and lucky me, they had one. So Josh and I watched it today, and I LOVED it! It has a great message to those having trouble in thier marriage, but also reminded me of the small things that you can do to remind your partner how much they mean to you. And most importantly, how crucial it is to have God be the center of your relationship with each other.
- On Sunday we got invited to go with some friends to a "Fireproof" session at Immanuel Baptist. It was GREAT! It takes parts of the movie and the Bible and stresses the importance of your covenant to each other with God. There are 6 sessions that break down different topics, and since we missed the first 2 we are going to start over tomorrow night in their Wednesday night session. I cant wait! After each session, you and your spouse get homework to do seperatly, then you compare to see if you are on the same page. We also got the book, The Love Dare, which has the 40 day challenge in it. Not that Josh and I are having problems, but I want to do it for him anyway as a way to make our relationship even stonger, and as a way to show him how much I love him and appreciate all that he does for me. Im thinking this summer so I can focus on each day, and really put effort into it without being stressed out at work. After the session on Sunday was over we went and ate with Amy and Dale, and Crista and Tony. It was a BLAST! I cant wait to see them again tomorrow night.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Fireproof
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We are doing the Love Dare too! We really like it!
Yesterday, I was pulling into my driveway when I remember that it was tuesday and FIREPROOF came out!! I was so mad!! SO today after work ... I will for sure be heading to wal-mart to get it!! Great movie!! Hey check your facebook ... I sent a message to the girls!
Jason's mom did the pre-buy on the DVD at Family Christian so i went and got it yesterday. I cant wait to watch it.
Post a Comment