Tuesday, February 17, 2009

First Day to Call into Work

Well, today was my first official sick day from work. I have managed to go to school twice with strep throat, and other minor sickness, however, today I had to stay home. Let's just say that I spent alot of time in the bathroom today. It's getting better this afternoon, so I am praying that I feel better in the morning. I have sooooo much stuff to do at work, and cant imagine missing another day. My wonderful sister-in-law, came to pick Maddie up around 11 I think and took her to Bronte with her so I could get some much needed rest. I dont even remember what time she got back, but I think around 4ish. Then Maddie was so tired I put her down for a nap, so all in all, my day has been peaceful. Josh was at work today, but he ordered steak express and had it delivered to my house. I didnt eat much, but was very thankful that he tried to help me feel better while he was at work. I do feel better at the moment, so hopefully it was just a 24 hour bug.
As far as work goes, we are supposed to have the new teacher by the end of the week!! Can't wait!
Maddie has her 18 month checkup on the 25th, and I can't wait for that either. I am very interested to see what he says about her weight. She has grown a little and we are at 21 pounds, just wondering if that enough.
We will be going to the rodeo on the 27th with my Gran and Grandad, and thats exciting because it will be Maddie very first rodeo! She went to the fair grounds last year, but not the actual rodeo. I think as much as she loves the animals at the ranch, she is going to love it! I also think it will be Josh and I's first time to go to the rodeo...not sure how he has accomplished that for so long, but now I get to use Maddie as leverage to get him to go, hehe.

1 comment:

Linz said...

Hope you feel better!

Hayden has actually lost weight since he's been sick, but he had a little bit to spare...chunky thing. :)