Thursday, February 12, 2009
Relief!
Thank you God! He answered a large group of teachers prayers today! It took alot of discussion, emotion, and effort on several peoples parts, but ladies and gentlemen!! We finally got approved to get a 5th teacher!! So, each of the 4 classes gets to lose 4 or 5 students. It's very hard to decide which students get to go, because there are lots of different things you have to consider. Getting a new teacher in February isn't exactly normal, but it was SOOO desperately needed. We had 3 classes of 23, and 1 class of 24. For those of you who are not teachers, the max one teacher is supposed to have is 22. They have been giving waivers to let it slide since Kindergarten and finally administration is seeing the light of how that would have a negative effect on everyone in the long run. So some time next week, my class will consist of 18 students!! I was going to write about something else, but I cant remember what it was now. Maybe I will remember next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment