Well I got two of my birthday presents today!! A few days early, but Im just not one that can stand the suspense! (And neither is Josh) The first present I got in the mail was from Mallory and it was a white mosaic cross that had a longhorn in the middle. It is BEAUTIFUL, and the funny thing is that I had bought one like it for Josh several years ago, but his is black, so now I have a pair!
The second thing I got was something that I have wanted for some time now. Josh did VERY good this year, and he still has 2 other presents that I dont get to open until later.
It is a cross necklace from Zales! He even had to order it because they did not have any in the stores, which means he actually planned ahead! Double Bonus Points!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to you! That is a pretty necklace!!!
I thought your b-day was the 23rd?
Post a Comment