Ooh La LA!! I love it!!
Monday- teachers got to wear jeans with their favorite jersey...so of course I wore my UT jersey! We also got a free milkshake from Chick-Fil-A
Tuesday- teachers got to wear jeans with red/green/white to support Cinco De Mayo. They also brought us a taco plate from Rosa's for lunch, and there was a Mariachi band at our school. Each morning they draw names for prizes and today I won a gift certificate to Johnny Carinos, yum!
Wednesday- teachers get to wear jeans AGAIN with school shirt...and during conference we get Spa treatment...not sure what that consists of yet but I am super excited! They are also buying us breakfast.
Thursday-once again, teachers get to wear jeans with hippy/tie dye clothes and they are going to buy us lunch again.
Friday- Hawaiian day...so teachers get to wear, you guessed it! Jeans again with their favorite Hawaiian shirt!
YOU CANNOT BEAT AN ENTIRE WEEK OF JEANS!!! I love it, but its the simple things in life that make me happy!
2 comments:
Oh yeah!! Yeah for Jean days!! :)
Yeah, for Jean days!! You make me laugh!! We need to have a girls Lunch one Saturday. Maybe when school is out or something. I might send an email to everyone.
Post a Comment