Sunday, June 7, 2009

Be back on Wednesday

Well I am momentarily taking a break from laundry and packing. You see, tomorrow Josh and I will take Maddie to my Mom's house around lunch and head to Shreveport LA for our last romantic getaway for probably a few years at the least. Maddie will stay with Mom and Dad for the majority of the time, but on Tuesday she will hang out with my Aunt Tanya while my mom is at work. Josh and I got a great deal on a really faboulous hotel in Shreveport so we couldn't pass it up. I'm sure we will gamble a little bit, maybe go to a movie, and more than likely take a trip to The Bass Pro Shop since its right down the street.
So luckily when we got our new phones, we upgraded to the National plan, so if you want to call me over the next 3 days go right ahead!

Wish Us LUCK!!!

Until Wednesday I will leave you with a video of my dancing daughter. I missed the majority of the dance because I couldnt find my camera and then I just settled for using my phone. Anyway, we were watching a movie on TV called Honey Brown I think and its about a girl who teaches kids to dance. Well Maddie thought she was teaching her too, because she started mimicing their every move. It took everything I had not to laugh, but I knew if I did she would stop. So here is the last bit of her dancing.


1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Have a great vacation time!! We loved ours, but it was sooo great to get home!! :)