Monday, August 24, 2009

3 Year Anniversary and Maddies actual birthday

Josh was so sweet, and thoughtful this year for our 3 year anniversary. I felt bad because he and I went to Walmart and I let him pick out his own presents. (NOT LIKE ME AT ALL, I love to surprise him!) However, with staff development I have been exhausted. We went to Lacy's and she made us the supper of our choice, which happened to be sour cream chicken enchiladas, and homemade rice! Yum!!

These are also pictures of Maddie on the day she actually turned 2!!!

Daddy and his 2 year old daughter!

Maddie waking up on her 2nd birthday and showing us that she is 2, and you can see that sometimes she decides to cross her fingers.

Me and my 2 year old! That seems so strange to say, lol.



My anniversary presents....He got me lots of snacks for my classroom, some mini sharpies, and a little chalk board that says "Without teachers, life would have no class", and also an ornament that we had looked at that has a christmas tree in it that lights up and changes colors! I loved it. And what made it even better was his reasoning....He apparently looked up the traditional/modern gifts for the 3rd year anniversary and decided he would go with the modern which was glass, thus the reason he got me an ornament in August. Then he made me cry because there wasnt any room in the card to write anything, so he wrote what he wanted to say on a piece of paper and folded it inside!!!!!!! He will have so many brownie points he wont know what to use them for!

(There is another new post about Maddies birthday party before this one)