Apparently (according to Susan :) I have been neglecting my duties as a blogger. You will understand once I finish this post.
This week at school is Red Ribbon week...funfun!! We get to dress up each day as listed below:
Monday- Jean Day
Tuesday- Camo Day
Wednesday- Red Day
Thursday- Inside Out Day
Friday- Jersey Day
Report cards also have to be finished by Wednesday, however, since this week is also the week we have parent conferences with the entire class (my class has 22 in it), I have to have some ready early so I can go over them with parents when they come in. I had 3 conferences today, but couldn't do any after school since I had another orthodontist appointment.
I am also on the Canned Food/Pumpkin Contest committee that is fixing to be underway, as well as on the sight-base committee.
So thats my busy life at work....here is my personal life update;
We went to Sweetwater last weekend to surprise Lacy for her birthday. They were already up there, but I told her we were busy and wouldnt be able to make it. She actually looked a little surprised and happy to see us when we showed up...it was great!
The plan for me was to take all my scrapbooking stuff with me and get the majoritity of my project ( will explain later) finished so I wouldnt have to work on it during the week. HOWEVER, I layed out all my supplies and realized that I was missing a few very important items, such as my tape, blades, shapes, and corner cutters....it wasnt even worth starting without them, so I got nothing finished while we were there.
Josh, Maddie, and I came home a little early on Sunday so I could run back by my Aunt Tanyas to pick up the stuff that I left, and then headed home to get started. Well to top things off, I still needed some more key pictures, so I had to upload them and send them to 1 hour at Walmart. We went to pick them up and while we were there I wanted to grab some stickers. Well they didnt have what I wanted so Josh started looking at the cricuit stuff, and after much deliberation, he convinced me to go ahead and buy it. I was planning on using my Christmas money to get myself one then, but its only 2 months away, hehe. So we finally got back home and I finished 2 pages.
The project I am refering to is some scrapbook pages I am making for my dad. My Grandma is turning 70 on the 29th, and we are having a surprise birthday party for her on the 31st. Each of her 7 children are responsible for making scrapbook pages that show his/her family with Grandma. Well since my dad isnt Mr. Scrapbook, I took on the responsibility. So on top of all the other activities going on this week at school, I have to come home and get busy on my scrapbooking since I still have at least 8 pages left to finish before Saturday. Wish me Luck!
As far as being pregnant goes, everything looked good the other day when I did my big 18 week sonogram, I also had Dr. Wilson take a peek to see if he could get a better look at the sex, and he went with girl as well. So Kenzie Layne will be our daughter to be!
I will try to do better on blogging more often, but don't expect to much from me till next week ;)
2 comments:
Yeah for another girl!
Bryan is going to freak the day Brady asks to play with dolls and barbies because that is what everyone around him will be playing with!! hehe
That wont be a problem, because Maddie would rather play with trucks and dirt...he can play with her!
Post a Comment