Thursday, November 5, 2009
Halloween 2009
So this Halloween was by far the best Maddie has had so far. The first year she was only 2 months old, then last year she was sick on Halloween and we didnt do much at all. This year however, we were in Clyde for my Grandma's surprise 70th birthday party, which went GREAT! All my family was down, so we all went door to door trick or treating in Clyde. We only had to go down one street, because they really got into it and it was a really long street. She could say Trick-or-Treat all day long, but when she got up to the stranger giving her candy she stood as quiet as a mouse and opened her bag as wide as it would go. I finally was able to get her to say thank you when we got to the last few houses. We all had a really good time...thats the way Halloween is supposed to be. We also got a pumpkin this year, and I needed the seeds for a school activity, so we cleaned it out really late one night so I could have the seeds. We were planning on carving it later, but never got around to it. Maddie had fun cleaning it out though once she got past the yucky feeling. While we were in Clyde we took some pictures at my Memaws house. The pictures of just Maddie are of her in front of a honeysuckle tree that I took pictures by when I was a little baby. If I can find those pictures I will put them up here later. The other pictures of the family are in front of my pecan tree that I used to climb on a regular basis. So all in all, we had a very blesssed weekend and I will never forget it!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is so cute!
I love her smile ... it looks like she is so excited about everything!!
Post a Comment