Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh What a Busy Time of the Year!

My posting are becoming few and far between. Lately I have just been to busy or to tired blog. The only problem with this is that when I do decide to blog, I have quiet a bit to say...So here we go again...

Thanksgiving was great for many reasons! First of all..I was out of school for 5 days, which is always a wonderful thing. Secondly I got to see the majority of my family and enjoyed 3 full blown Thanksgiving meals, mmmmm. We had Thanksgiving with Josh's family the weekend before, then on Thanksgiving day we drove to Clyde to have Thanksgiving with my dad's family, then on Sunday we had Thanksgiving with my moms family.

Another thing we did during the break was attempted to start potty training Maddie. Not that we havent dabbled around with it for awhile, but this was different. I actually put an all day effort into the process on Wednesday and Friday (days that Josh was at work). She did well, for the first few days, 3 accidents on day 1 and only 1 accident on day 2. Now that I am back to work however, we are going to put it off for a few more weeks till I get out for Christmas. I just dont have the energy to mess with it when I get home from work.

Well I have been told that I have less than 5 minutes to get ready to go, because we are eating with Lacy and Dusty....so lucky for you this post is being cut short and I will have to start another post to finish up later.

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Seriously!? Your poor blog is getting put on the back burner! What about when you add another baby to the business!?