Monday, December 21, 2009

31 Weeks

How far along? 31 weeks

Total weight gain: 3 lbs.

Symptoms: not a one

Sleep: sleep is still good...wish I could lay on my back, but other than that Im good

Best moment this week: getting out of school for the Christmas break

Movement: all the time, and she is all over the place

Food cravings: none....its actually hard for me to think of anything that sounds good lately

Gender: Girl- for sure! We saw the 3 lines when we did the 3D sonogram

Belly Button in or out? still in

What I miss: being able to pick things up myself, sometimes I feel useless

What I am looking forward to: Christmas of course! and getting new colors on my braces today

Weekly Wisdom: coupons may seem insignificant each time you use them, but they add up over time for sure (even if you just used the diaper coupons)

Milestones: i dont guess I can think of anything significant this week

Confessions of a Working Mom: I had good intentions of potty training Maddie when I got out of school for the Christmas break, but all I want to do is rest :(

Maybe in a few days :)


Posted by Marlayna at 10:47am

No comments: