I had another orthodontist appointment yesterday and she finally put the second small wire into the bracket attached to my tooth on top. When we first started she was only able to get one in there because it was to far back. Up until yesterday I had very rarely felt any pressure on that tooth, but after yesterday all I can say is OUCH! All the rest of my teeth are basically where they are going to be except for that one tooth so needless to say ALL the pressure is on one spot. I do think though that it has already moved just since yesterday, so hopefully it will make its way to the front quickly, lol.
Maddie stayed the night with Josh's parents in Bronte for the first time Monday night, and everything went great. We drove to Bronte to pick her up around lunch and ended up spending the rest of the day there. We looked at houses for sale(wishful thinking) and Christmas lights.
Today we are going to clean up a little more, finish wrapping all the Christmas presents because we are completely done with the shopping portion, and hopefully relax a little before all the craziness sets in.
No comments:
Post a Comment