Wednesday, December 30, 2009

32 Weeks

How far along? 32 weeks and 1 day

Weight gain: -1 lbs.

Total weight gain: 2 lbs. (it worries me a little, but he said the baby is growing and didnt show any concerns)

Blood Pressure: 103/60 It has been pretty low the last couple of weeks compared to usual, but once again, he doesnt seem to be worried

Babies HeartBeat: 160

Symptoms: not a one

Sleep: sleep is still good

Best moment this week: going feeding with Josh at the ranch, and holding Maddie in my lap while Josh was driving down the ranch roads and she fell asleep. For some reason I just took it in and it made me cry because I love her so much

Movement: all the time, and she is all over the place, even in my ribs some, which i dont remember ever happening with Maddie

Food cravings: none....its actually hard for me to think of anything that sounds good lately

Gender: Girl

Belly Button in or out? still in

What I miss: being able to help out at the ranch

What I am looking forward to: New Years Day....( I would look foward to New Years Eve, except Josh will be working :(

Weekly Wisdom: Go to the Chiropractor! I have to go when I am pregnant because the baby puts to much pressure on my siotic nerve, and it works miracles!!

Milestones: i dont guess I can think of anything significant this week

Confessions of a Working Mom: since Im off for school, its not really a working mom confession, but I have not been drinking water like I should....Josh has to make me drink water. But they kinda got on to me today at the doctor so I will make a better effort from here on out.


Posted by Marlayna at 6:00pm

No comments: