Wednesday, January 6, 2010

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 weeks and 1 day

Weight gain: according to my scale at home, I have gained 6 lbs...but I dont think it will be the same as the one at the dr.'s office.

Total weight gain: if my scale is right then 6 lbs.

Blood Pressure: not sure...no appointment this week

Babies HeartBeat: same as above

Symptoms: have had a few more bouts of dizziness, but not near as bad as it was a few weeks ago

Sleep: sleep is still good

Best moment this week: waking up with Maddie after we had taken her to the ER the night before and she grabbed my face and said..."I love you soooo much" It made me feel much better after seeing her go through all the stuff the night before.

Movement: all the time, and she is all over the place

Food cravings: none....its actually hard for me to think of anything that sounds good lately

Gender: Girl

Belly Button in or out? still in

What I miss: being off for Christmas break

What I am looking forward to: getting all of Kenzie's bedding in hopefully this week

Weekly Wisdom: Make sure you put all medications way out of reach of children at the age of two who can pull things up to the sink to stand off in order to get things off of it :(

Milestones: i dont guess I can think of anything significant this week

Confessions of a Working Mom: well I dont feel like working which isnt good....


Posted by Marlayna at 6:00pm

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! What happened with Maddie? Hope she's ok!

The Holik's said...

WHAT??? ER????? what happened??

And I want to see pictures of the bedding!!

Linz said...

Glad Maddie is okay. Hope it was nothing serious!

I wish I could say I have only gained six pounds! Lucky!

Not much longer!