As of tomorrow I will have 24 days left until Kenzie blesses our presence. (Unless she comes sooner, which I doubt). I have SOOOO much to do to get ready for her. Until last night I just kept thinking, we can do that later, we have time...Well really, we dont have time anymore! Josh started cleaning my kitchen last night, and thats when I finally realized that there is much more to be done. Here is the most urgent list of things that I can think of:
1. Clean- kitchen, living rooms, our room, and bathrooms...ok so the whole house
2. Get Kenzies crib from Dad's house, set it up, and put her bedding in it.
3. Preregister at the hospital
4. Pack for the hospital (this is last on my list of things to do actually)
5. In order to set Kenzie's crib up in the girls room, I will have to take stuff out, rearrange, and hopefully purchase a new dresser.
6. Get everything in order at school, such as lesson plans for 8 weeks.
7. Paint Kenzie's name for her wall (so this isn't something that I have to have done before she gets here, but I did it for Maddie and want to make everything just as fair as possible)
8. Get my hair cut, eyebrows waxed, pedicure (all of which will probably get done this weekend while Josh is in Junction with the guys for their yearly manhunt.)
9. Enjoy as much time and cuddling with Maddie as possible before I have to be laid up in a bed recovering from a c-section and nursing Kenzie.
10. I think I want to go on one more date night with Josh while we have a chance....we did absolutely nothing without Maddie until she was almost a year old, not that it bothered us because we would both rather her be with us, but I also know that I love spending time just the two of us and want to take advantage of the next 3 weeks.
That is quite a list too accomplish in 24 days! It wouldn't be so bad if I knew I was going to wake up each morning feeling great, however over the last few weeks it seems that my dizzy spells are coming more frequently. The problem with them is that I never can tell how long they will last or how bad they will be. It seems to vary ever time. I actually had to leave work last Thursday (the first time all year I called in sick, even when I had strep throat) because they wouldn't go away. They make it impossible to do anything. I have been resting and drinking water as much as possible, but with work and Maddie, and all that needs to be done...its probobly not enough. Josh has been wonderful and taking care of me when I have dizzy spells and after he started cleaning the kitchen yesterday without me asking I just wanted to squeeze him!
As of this morning I have started a load of laundry, put one in the dryer, and folder another load. I think its time for Maddie and I to take a nap though.
No comments:
Post a Comment