Wednesday, January 13, 2010

34 Weeks

How far along? 34 weeks and 1 day

Weight gain: 5 pounds (2 weeks :)

Total weight gain: 6 pounds

Blood Pressure: 100/60

Babies HeartBeat: sounded good...not sure how fast

Symptoms: my back is starting to hurt much more often and no matter sitting, standing, or laying...I am not ever completely comfortable. I go to the chiropractor every 2 weeks to help the sciatic nerve problem, and that helps quite a bit.

Sleep: sleep is still good, once I get comfortable

Best moment this week:

Movement: all the time, and she is all over the place

Food cravings: I have actually been wanting doughnuts quite a bit lately...mmm

Gender: Girl

Belly Button in or out? still in, but getting flatter

What I miss: sitting in my chair comfortably

What I am looking forward to: rearraning Maddie and Kenzies room with Kenzies crib set up and all her new bedding in it!

Weekly Wisdom: drink lots of water or you will get in trouble by your doctor, lol

Milestones: I finally gained a good amount of weight over this past two week span

Confessions of a Working Mom: as much as I miss her during the day, I love to see Maddie get excited to see her Aunt Lacy and Uncle Dusty when they watch her for the day


Posted by Marlayna at 6:24pm

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

It's about time you started putting on some weight!!! heheh jk!! You look great!