Wednesday, January 27, 2010

36 Weeks

How far along? 36 weeks and 1 days

Weight gain: none, I actually lost a pound so, -1

Total weight gain: 5 pounds

Blood Pressure: 117/85

Babies HeartBeat: nice and steady :)

Symptoms: still battling the DIZZINESS!!! and I am starting to get a little tired after working all day

Sleep: good unless its one of the mornings that I wake up in the middle of the night dizzy

Best moment this week: have a completely dizziless day yesterday...I was in such a better mood all around

Movement: all the time, and she is all over the place

Food cravings: nothing really, but I have decided to eat smaller meals because for some reason the bigger meals seem to contribute to the dizziness

Gender: Girl

Belly Button in or out? still in, but getting flatter

What I miss: working without having to sit down to rest or prevent the dizziness, lol

What I am looking forward to: my babyshower that the school is throwing for Kenzie

Weekly Wisdom: It's ok to use paper plates, bowls, silverware, and cups for the last month of pregnancy guilt free. I will do whatever it takes to keep my kitchen clean!

Milestones: down to weekly appointments and we preregistered at the hospital today

Confessions of a Working Mom: no confessions this week :)


Posted by Marlayna at 5:58pm

No comments: