Wednesday, February 3, 2010

37 Weeks- FULL TERM!!

How far along? 37 weeks and 1 days

Weight gain: 1 pound

Total weight gain: 6 pounds

Blood Pressure: 100/60

Babies Heartbeat: nice and steady :)

Symptoms: still battling the dizziness, but I the occurrences haven't been as bad since this weekend

Sleep: good most nights, havent woke up dizzy, but Im having a hard time falling asleep because I cant quit thinking about all the things that need to be done.

Best moment this week: coming home from work on Thursday and Josh had cleaned the living room and several other things around the house :)

Movement: all the time, and she is all over the place, the doctor had a hard time listening to the heartbeat cause she wouldn't sit still

Food cravings: I want a sandwhich....but since Im not supposed to eat deli meat it will just have to wait a couple more weeks

Gender: Girl

Belly Button in or out? still in, but getting flatter

What I miss: sleeping on my back

What I am looking forward to: painting Kenzie's letters that I bought yesterday

Weekly Wisdom: Time FLYS by way too fast towards the end of the pregancy!

Milestones: reached Full term!

Confessions of a Working Mom: I still havent packed for the hospital...is that bad? I still have 2 more weeks (hopefully)

Posted by Marlayna at 5:28pm

1 comment:

Linz said...

Thanks for the sweet comment. :) I know it will all work out. There's just a lot going on right now and being an emotional pregnant woman isn't helping.

Hope you are feeling well! Can't wait to see pictures of that sweet baby girl soon!