Thursday, January 21, 2010

35 Weeks

How far along? 35 weeks and 2 days

Weight gain: not sure..no doctors appointment this week

Total weight gain: 6 pounds- as of the last appointment

Blood Pressure: 125/81- according to the machine in the nurses office at school, lol

Babies HeartBeat: no appointment..

Symptoms: DIZZINESS!!! its getting on my nerves. It seems to be happening more often, and I had to leave work this morning because it wouldn't subside. I HATE missing work! I woke up at 4:30 this morning dizzy and thought surely it would go away before work, but nope. So I came home and laid down and I am feeling much better, its not completely gone yet, but close.

Sleep: good until I woke up this morning with the dizziness

Best moment this week: getting to see Mallory and hang out with her for a few days in Hereford....and also watching Maddie and her new little looks, she cracks me up!

Movement: all the time, and she is all over the place

Food cravings: nothing really

Gender: Girl

Belly Button in or out? still in, but getting flatter

What I miss: sitting in my chair comfortably

What I am looking forward to: rearraning Maddie and Kenzies room with Kenzies crib set up and all her new bedding in it!

Weekly Wisdom: drink lots of water or you will get in trouble by your doctor, lol

Milestones: after my next appointment I will start going weekly

Confessions of a Working Mom: my house is a mess, and I have less than 27 days to get it there!


Posted by Marlayna at 12:37 pm

No comments: