So I have been neglecting my picture taking as well as updating my blog, so here are a few shots of things from last night all the way back to Christmas, lol.
This is a picture of my belly as of last night. I have one more dr. appointment on Tuesday, then we will have her the next Wednesday.

Well since Mommy was getting a picture of her baby belly, Maddie wanted to take a picture of her baby belly too...It was kind of cute at first, until we looked at the picture and then it was just hilarious!!! She has, what I have always called, a Budda Belly....well it just so happens that she looks just as pregnant as I do, lol.

This is Kenzie's bedding all set up in her crib. We finally got it put together and in the room. We are still rearranging some shelves, but the bed is ready.


Like I said before I have not uploaded pictures in quite some time, but I thought you needed to see a picture of Maddie's Santa dress...It was super cute!

This was one of the days that I asked Josh to go to HEB and get us some donuts for breakfast, well it just so happened that he picked out a red icing one for Maddie, and obviously it was a big hit.

Josh is at work tonight, so Maddie and I are watching the Super Bowl at home alone. We went and got a pizza and finished lots of laundry. This week is my last week of school and its going to be a hectic one. My hope is that I will have lots of energy to work all day, then come home and clean the house too, so that this weekend Josh and I can just relax before all the craziness starts on Wednesday. Sunday is Valentines Day and Josh will be at work, so we are trying to figure out something we can do Saturday night, just the two of us. It's kind of hard since Im very pregnant and the weather is supposed to be blah...so if you have any romantic ideas, please let me know.
2 comments:
i love the baby bellies!! heheh too cute!! i can't wait to meet kenzie!!
I gave you a blog award Marlayna! Just wanted to let you know how much I like your blog! http://whattheheartwants.blogspot.com/2010/02/honest-scrap-award.html
Good luck tomorrow...She'll be beautiful just like Maddie.
Post a Comment