Today was the first day that Josh had to be back at work :( I have become spoiled by all his help these past 2 weeks for sure! I was really nervous, but it is already 7:00 and the day has been a success. I even gave both of them a bath. This may not seem like much, but when you have two it makes things quite complicated. Im not saying that its impossible, but there is for sure a big difference between 1 and 2 children. I didnt notice near as much when Josh was at home, because it was still a 1 to 1 ratio. So for those single mothers out there that have 2 or more children...KUDOS!
Maddie has had a cough for almost 2 weeks, but with no other symptoms that apparently warrant a call to the doctor. Everything I read said that if they were still coughing after 3 weeks, then call the dr. Well Saturday she started running a 101 fever also, so I called first thing this morning and the nurse said to try Triamentic cough (we looked at the store for cough medicine, but every single one said "do not take" if you are under 4 years and some said 6 years) The nurse gave us a specific dosage for her, and to call back if she was still coughing after a week. I am so relieved that I can actually give her something to help instead of watching her cough all the time helplessly.
Kenzie is now eating for the most part in 2-3 hour intervals, and things are going much better with nursing. She is growing and I cant wait to see what she weighs in at when we go for her 2 week appointment on Wednesday.
I have my check up tomorrow, and am glad to say that I am feeling much better....Last week I started getting severe sharp pains in my stomach that lasted all day and all night long, I was miserable. I thought it would go away, but after 3 days I finally called the nurse. After I talked to her, she thought I may be "backed up". Well I started taking some stuff she recomended and WOW! Almost immediately there was some relief, and today after taking the stuff for 3 days I can say that I am finally cured! My incision has not cause any pain at all...and it looks great. Its longer than my first but the actual cut is healing better and faster than it did the first time.
I havent had the motivation to take the pictures off my camera, but I will post more pictures as soon as I do.
1 comment:
well i feel silly saying this ... but man, it was tough when bryan went back to work, and i had to do this by myself. but we doing wonderful now! I can't even imagine two kids right now ... so kuddos to you!!
Post a Comment