Weight- 13 lbs. 7 ounces 45%
Height- 24.75" 67%
Head Size- 16" ?%
The pediatrician said we could go ahead and start rice and #1 foods, but I think we will just do rice for awhile. I wasn't able to make enough milk, so I used formula in the rice cereal for her first try. So it was her first taste of formula and food, she wasn't really impressed. She is still eating every 2 hours, but sleeps all night long.
She rolls over both ways without any trouble, and has started the scooting process. I have to lay out a big blanket now instead of putting her on her play mat, because she moves to much to stay on it. She drools quite a bit, and chews on anything she can get her hands on. I believe this is another way that Maddie and Kenzie are different because Maddie never put stuff in her mouth.
She is for the most part a very happy and smiley baby. I love the gummy smiles and her short little attempts at a laugh.
We went to Mallorys wedding this past weekend and it was a lot of fun. Everything went smoothly and we had a great time! Maddie was a flower girl and cried the first run through at rehearsal, but then did awesome the second go round. The day of the wedding, we were great and excited and right as I was fixing to walk out, one of the ring bearers started crying thus causing Maddie to start crying....it was over for her. She walked out the door and into Daddys lap (3rd row from the back) She told my dad she didn't want to do it because the music scared her. Oh well, at least she looked super cute for her pictures!
This is Maddie and Ady (2 of the 3 flower girls) the 3rd one is one the left throwing a fit in the chair.
Here is Maddie, Kenzie, and their wonderful, irreplaceable, sweet Daddy on Fathers Day 2010.
We got him a #1 Dad t-shirt, a 8x10 collage photo of the girls from Kodak, and a golf style Scentsy Warmer. I thought that the warmer wasnt much of a manly gift, but since he uses mine more than I do, he might like it. (and he did)
2 comments:
Is Maddie's hair naturally curly like yours? So pretty!!
The girls look beautiful!!!
Post a Comment