28 lbs. -18%
35.5" - 12%
As soon as we walked into the doctors office Maddie gently grabbed my face so I was looking at her and said "tell her (the nurse) that I dont need shots" HAHAHAHA!
Even though she was not getting shots, she still was extremely anxious and cried most of the time. We made it through the appointment, everything looks great, and she got a notepad, lol.
Maddies birthday party was AWESOME! We had a great turnout and lots of people came that I wasnt expecting! She got so many great gifts and loves them all. Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate her big day, she is still talking about it.




Kenzie 6 month update:
14 lbs. 14 oz.- 26%
26" - 56%
Head - 16.25- not sure the percentage, but they measured twice because its such a small number, but he said that her soft spot was still open and there shouldnt be anything to worry about, she just has a small head.
Kenzie is (and has been for awhile) pulling up on the couch and her crib, we had to drop her mattress down in her crib already. She is officially crawling now, but when she wants to go really fast she still prefers to army crawl. I am sad to say that she now says "dada", but she doesnt know what it means...so does it count? Haha, Im just kidding, its cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment