We went to stay with Granny Betty (Joshs grandma) at her time share on Canyon Lake in New Braunfels. On Monday we left the girls with Granny Betty and George and went to float the Guadalupe River. Apparently, it is much funner when the water is higher, so I was told. I was the only one who had not been tubing, unless you count the lazy river at Schlitterbaun. We had to paddle almost the whole way, but we still had a good time in the freezing cold water.

The group of us that floated the river.

After we got back from the river the guys were a little tired...but Kenzie was ready to go. So Josh and I took Maddie and Kenzie to the pool.


This is Maddie at 11 oclock or so when she was talking in her sleep and she sat up for about 3 minutes before she finally laid back down. I was just laughing, because its cute to me. Josh felt sorry for her I guess, but its his fault because she got it from him, lol!

While we were there we checked out games and played putt putt for free, which was really cool. Then on our way home we went through Fredricksburg and did a little shopping. Josh bought me a really cool UT hat and Lacy bought Jaycee her first Christmas ornament at the Christmas store, which I LOVE! We also went into the handmade candle shop and watched her make some ghost candles, also very neat. I havnt been to Fredricksburg since we stopped there on our way to the state volleyball tournament my Freshman year. It has grown so much!! I could spend an entire weekend there looking through all the stores.
No comments:
Post a Comment