First- I dont trust Kenzie climbing up the ladder or Maddie coming down in the middle of the night on the ladder to potty.
Second- The price of the stairs is less than one trip to the ER with a broken arm (so we will call it insurance)
Third- There are drawers in each step which helps with much needed storage since their will be 3 girls in one room until we move to Bronte (which is still a mystery- but for sure before summer of 2013 when Maddie will be starting school).
Needless to say, I love the beds and am excited to start rearranging the girls room. Now I just have to find a comforter set for Kenzie.
As far as Landry goes, I have done NOTHING! We have worn out the carseat stroller with Maddie and Kenzie, and I want her to have her own bedding set for her crib....and cant decide on a decision for either thing. So hopefully I order things in enough time that they will be here before she arrives in about 9 weeks...AHHHHH!
Maddie is still loving gymnastics and is improving a great deal :) But now we are going to throw in soccer to the mix and see how that goes. Practices are supposed to start this month and she will have a game every Saturday in March and April except spring break. Landry better be ready to watch some soccer because I am determined not to miss a game. So Landry may see her first soccer game at 3 days old :) Maddie will be on the Lil Hurricanes in the toddler league, and I am excited!
I will try to update more often than I have been.....but no promises!
No comments:
Post a Comment