Saturday, November 22, 2008

Better Late than Never

For Starters I would like to inform everyone that Maddie is happy and Very Healthy! We went ahead and did the x-rays and sonograms to look at her kidneys and bladder to make sure they were working properly, and of course they were perfectly fine. One less thing for me to worry about.

Secondly, I promised to have pictures of Maddie in her Halloween outfit as soon as possible, well this is as soon as possible, lol. With work and doctors visits and my camera being out of commision, today was the first time we had a chance to put her back in her outfit and go outside to take some pictures. Enjoy!











Next on my blog agenda is to congratulate Mallory! Hereford won the state volleyball tournament against Highland! It was a great game, the UIL website has a link were you can watch the game live on the computer.
Also, I am SUPER excited that I have survived the school year up to this point!! This 9 day break is well deserved in my book. Also very needed for my children as well as myself.
Lastly, I am for this ONE time only going to root for the Oklahoma Sooners!! Being a true UT fan, this win for Oklahoma is needed in order for Texas to have a chance to make it to the National Championship....so that being said.....GO SOONERS!!

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Love the pumpkin pics!! They are so cute!! :)