Tuesday, November 4, 2008
You have GOT to BE KIDDING!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I want to throw up! The thought of what may happen in the next 4 years makes me sick to my stomach. I went and voted for the first time in my life thinking that it may help, well it didnt and now I want to cry! And Im not saying its going to happen, but I have a question. If something happens to him before his term begins does his Vice President still become President? Or will McCain get it? Or will we have to revote? I know thats not what I should be thinking about, but at this moment I am desperate for some hope that this will not work out. That may be mean or down right hateful, but oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was wondering the same thing!! All this rumors about his birth certificate ... How can anyone trust a president who can't even openly admit where he was born! That's bad!!
Just keep praying ... Just keep praying!!
Post a Comment