We had our 2nd year of Family pictures taken with Maddie on Monday, and I like the way they turned out. The first one is my favorite.

This was my favorite pose, but Maddie has her head down which makes her look kind of evil. lol



this was Maddies sweetest face, but I wasnt as fond of the background as I thought I would be

I love Christmas and am SUPER EXCITED about this one since Maddie will understand how to unwrap presents, unlike last year. I am curious to see how many times I will have to pry Maddie away from the brightly lit Chirstmas tree!! So many things to be Thankful for (no I havent forgotten about Thanksgiving, lol) Maddie and I will be headed to Clyde by ourselves on Thursday since Josh has to work. We will go to my Memaws for a few hours then out to my Uncle Leo's newly built cabin at his place in the boondocks. Then we will turn around and come home that night, I guess I need to figure out who will watch Maddie on Black Friday when I am out shopping! After I get home from shopping, Josh should be off of work and we will be eating another Thanksgiving dinner at Lacy's house with Joshs family. Then Saturday Josh, Maddie, and I will probobly relax and revamp after such a busy week. Then Sunday Josh has to go to work again, so Maddie and I will continue relaxing (cause thats what we do!) I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment