Well, Wednesday I felt a little sore throat coming on, and figured it was my yearly runaround with strep. I went to work on Thursday anyway because I dont want to waste any days if not absolutely necessary. It was MISERABLE! So I went to a walk in clinic straight from work and sure enough, it was Strep Throat (i think this is year 4) The doctor said I qualified for a tonsillectomy which I dont really want to go through. Anyway I got home and layed down for awhile, and Josh went to Johnny Carinos for some Curbside potato soup, well as always, my garbage disposal of a daughter comes to me and say "bite" well out of habit I gave her two bites of the soup. When I got to the end of the bowl it HIT ME! "WHAT WAS I THINKING!?" I have strep throat (which is trasfered by saliva) and I fed my daughter after I had already ate off my spoon. I felt so horrible! So hopefully she has an awesome defense system thanks to my year of nursing, and will not catch it.
I am going to pick up my christmas cards today so if you are one of those that I send things too and you have a new address, please let me know ASAP.
ONLY 5 school days left before my 2 week break!!!!
1 comment:
A habit most mothers have ... Praying she won't catch it!! :)
Post a Comment