Yesterday Josh and I were excited to get to eat at Ichibans (we got reservations the past Tuesday). I was wrapping presents in my living room, and my dad calls and said "Where are yall at?" we of course said, "At Home, Why?"...Well aparently I got my days mixed up and we were supposed to be in Clyde for my dad's family Christmas. So I called my friends who we were supposed to go to Ichibans with and told them we wouldnt be able to eat with them tonight. BUMMER! We also ran around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get everything together to go to Clyde. We left the house around 1 I think and left about 10 that night so Josh could go to work this morning. AGH!! I couldnt believe I got my weekends mixed up, because I still want to go to Ichibans.
To make things worse, I had bought Josh a buck knife for Christmas. Well we do Chinese christmas in Clyde and when he went looking for a present, it just so happens that he picked out the EXACT same knife that I had already bought him. Well I thought to myself, no biggy he probobly wont get it back anyway. Well, thanks to my brother schemeing with him, he did. So now he is going to unwrap a knife for Christmas that he already has....BUMMER!
On a good note, I did have a great time in Clyde and got to see my family that I love very much! School is out for 2 weeks and I am looking foward to it!
Merry Christmas to everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment