This weekend, I spent alot of time at my friends Amy and Dales house. We made a few cakes and I decided to put them on here, as well as all the cakes I have made over the past few years. Amy sold her first cake the other day (the UT cake), and then we started talking about going in buisness someday, lol. It's fun to think about because we enjoy doing it so much. So I guess if I decide someday that I no longer want to teach, I will be able to go into the cake buisness.

I made the guitar cake for my sister's birthday.

The tractor cake was for Shyannes wedding shower that was the John Deere Theme

These are Maddie's birthday cakes

Shyanne's baby shower cake

Lacy's bacholorette party cake

Birthday cake for ladies at work.

Super bowl cake that Amy and I made together this weedend

And my favorite, the UT cake that we made together also. This was my first experience messing with fondant, its not as bad as I thought. It looks really nice anyway. This was her first cake that she sold.
5 comments:
SOOOO CUTE!!!! Love all of them!
Can I be your first customer? I'm going to need a birthday cake in April!
I can't believe you have made to cakes for me, and I haven't done anything for YOUUUU!! :)
They are all really cute. I like the super bowl cake the best.
His party will be in San Angelo. No worries!
well I'm glad to know it's not just my kids! ;0) Thanks!
Post a Comment