- Things at work have been interesting and complicated, and I know that God is putting me in a spot to test my faith! Everyday I have to remind myself 2 things. First, everything happens for a reason. Secondly, he wouldnt put something in front of me that he knew I couldnt handle.
- Maddie got her first back tooth and she is officially 21 pounds!
- I love going to the Fireproof sessions!! It gives us Godly things to talk about and discuss involving our marriage. I also feel that it is bringing us even closer to each other as well as with God! What a great feeling! I have also decided that instead of staying home on the Sundays that Josh works, I will start going with friends to Immanuel Baptist.
- I lost 1 pound last week!!
- We stuck to our goal of eating at home 3 days last week, and I only drank water when we went out to eat!! I also made it a point to work out on the Wii as much as possible, which wasnt that much, but better than nothing.
- I took some pictures of Maddie yesterday with her first gun, I will post them later!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Monday Madness!!
Well, I am so very glad I have a GT training workshop tomorrow!! I get to sleep in late and leave early. I was up at work till 5:30 trying to get things caught up and stuff ready for the sub, but I feel better when I get home and I know everything is in place. I cant believe it's been so long since I've posted, Im becoming a slacker I guess. So here it goes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to know the sessions are going well. Can't wait to see you Friday.
Post a Comment