Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh So Lonely....

I got off of work today and went to Lacy's house to pick up Maddie, and then we headed to the house. My mom and dad came to the house and my dad stayed with Maddie while I took mom to get a pedicure for her birthday. So she and I had a very relaxing time getting pampered. It was my first pedicure since last year sometime. I cant even remember for sure when it was, I just know that I had an ingrown toenail taken out of both big toes in December and havent been back till today. After we finished up, we all went to KFC for supper, and then my parents took Maddie for the night.

SO that means....I am all by myself.
Maddie's with my parents and Josh is at work.

Is it sad that I am so excited for 10'oclock to finally get here so I can go to sleep and not be so lonely?

1 comment:

The Holik's said...

AHHHHH....You should have called. I would have talked to you!!